|Location:||Any town where Real Estate <Jesse> is available|
|Gold Requirement:||20g + weekly tax|
|Quest Reward(s):||Access to MyHome|
MyHome is a housing feature that gives the player their own personal space for a weekly fee. Players are free to decorate this space with furniture to fit their personal taste. Players can also invite friends into their house to hang out in a private space.
MyHomes are also required to own in order to produce items through the Professions System.
Renting a MyHome
- To rent a MyHome, visit Real Estate Agent <Jesse> at any town he is available
- Select "Purchase MyHome" and accept his initial fee of 20g
- Enter your new MyHome by clicking on the MyHome icon on the map section of the UI
Every MyHome comes with a Butler to welcome the player and provide any benefits the house may have. Talking to the Butler will allow the player to view all available options.
Furniture and other decorations can be bought from either the Item Mall or from other players via market. Decorations include beds, coffee tables, and wallpaper, to seasonal items such as Christmas trees. Virtually all furniture provides a buff to any player that visits that MyHome.
- Note: As of February 03, 2011, all furniture bought from the Item Mall has a 30-day active period. After 30 days, furniture must be extended to continue use. The current in-game Item Mall listings do not show the expiring nature of these furniture, although they are correctly shown in WarpPortal's website listing. Furniture bought before February 03, 2011 has no expiration date and does not need to be extended. It is difficult to discern which items are permanent and which are not, so take caution when buying furniture from other players.
|List of MyHome furniture items|
Players with MyHomes can invite their friends to their home, as well as be invited to other homes. Players may also set their MyHome to public which allows guild members and people on their friend list unlimited access to the player's MyHome.
Home accessibility can be easily viewed through the Guild, Party, and Friend windows. To enter the home, click on the house icon next to their name. If the MyHome cannot be accessed, the home owner must make it public via manual invitation or adjusting general guild/friend accessibility options.
|Player has a MyHome|
|Player is currently processing. Aid Skill available|
|Player has a machine that requires repairing. Repair available|
|Player has a completed processing item.|
- Enter MyHome and speak to the Butler to issue a manual invitation, or
- Right-click the name of the future guest via Friends list, Guild list, or Party window, and select "Issue Invitation"
Players can issue up to ten invitations per day.
Click on the MyHome icon on the upper-right of the UI and select "Invitation list."
To maintain a MyHome, players are required to pay a 10% tax (1g) every week. Failure to pay this tax will result in a suspension of furniture benefits until this tax is paid. Taxes get more expensive the longer they are left unpaid.
Deleting a MyHome
Deleting a MyHome prevents paying excessive taxes for an unused house. To delete a MyHome, visit Real Estate Agent <Jesse> and select "Return MyHome." Be aware that not all MyHome additions are returnable.
When deleting a MyHome:
- All furniture is sent to the player's mailbox
- Tile, wallpaper, and expansion permits will be deleted permanently
- All records such as guestbook will be reset
Players can purchase another MyHome at any time.
- Furniture buffs do not stack. However, separate furniture from separate houses do stack.
- I.E. 2 Beds that would give 5% EXP Buff will not give 10% EXP Buff.
- I.E. 1 House with a 3% EXP Bed + 1 house with a 10% Christmas Tree would yield 2 buffs of 3% and 10%.