In Dragon Saga, the party system allows the player to have other adventurers join into a party to play together. By playing in a party, several benefits may be gained, which would include: special buffs, bonus character stats, EXP and items rate increase, and provide an easy way to connect with other players. The maximum number of members in a party is 4. For Fellowship parties, the maximum number of members in a party is 8.
Creating a Party
- Name of Party: Choose a party name and type it here. There is a 12 character limit.
- Public/Private: Decide whether to want to make your Party visible for other players to request invitation. Note that making a Private party by nature makes it unavailable to be found in the Party Search registry.
- Reject Application to Party: Selecting this will inform players searching the registry that the party will not accept invitation requests. This feature allows players to deny invitations via registry without setting their party to Private.
- Loot Distribution: The loot may be free for all or evenly distributed amongst the party.
- Level Limit: This allows you to set the maximum and minimum level limit for the party. Don't forget that Missions rankings are affected by the level of the user in comparison with the level of the monster.
This system allows players who wish to join a party to enter their character name into a search system, where other players who are seeking party members can search for available players and invite them.
To register, open the Party Interface window and select "Solo Registration and Search". Then click on the "Solo Registration" button to add the name of the character the player is currently using. A player cannot register the name of another character.
To search for players, utilize the drop-down menus at the top of the Solo Registration window and select the "Search" button. This will display all users currently registered and available to be invited to a party.
Searching for Parties
If the player wishes to join an existing party, open the Party interface window and select "Search Party". Through this feature the player can search for any open parties, or get more specific search results by selecting different maps and continents provided in the drop down menus. Once a suitable party is found, select the party and click on "Apply" (F1). This will send a party invitation request to the party leader, where he/she will either deny or accept.
Fellowships are extended parties exclusive to the Elga dungeon. To search for open Fellowship parties, select the "Join Fellowship" button. The player can now search for available Fellowship parties and request an invite.
Leaving a Party
To leave a Party, open your Party Status box at the top of the screen and click "Leave Party" or click the x.
- Main Article: Party Buffs
Players receive passive buffs when in party according to the classes of the party members. If there are two of the same class in party, you will receive a level 2,3 or 4 buff depending on the number of members in party of a certain class.
|Leveling in Dragon Saga|
|Experience · Party System · Guild System · Friend System · Quests|