From Dragon Saga Wiki
Quests are one of the primary features of Dragon Saga. There are many different types of quests which provide basic gears, insight in game storyline, and or useful items.
Complete mission level quests do not show a for the required speed map.
Types of Quests
- Hero Quests are quests that address the main storyline of Dragon Saga. These quests are mostly required for job changing.
- Adventure Quests are extra quests which provide EXP, weapons and various other benefits to the player.
- Repeatable Quests are quests that can be repeated so long as the player is in range of the quest.
- Guild Quests are quests for players to obtain EXP for their guild.
- Hunter G Quests are 10 daily quests that can be repeated by players to obtain items.
- Wanted Quests are 8 daily monster kill count quests that can be repeated for players to obtain monster cards or other beneficial items.
- Couples Quests are quests required for players to become a couple
- Other Quests are quests that do not fit in the above categories.
- Event quests are quests available for a limited period of time.